- Issac Maez on Ways To Make Virtual Team Meetings Interesting
- Gregory Despain on How To Handle Problems In Outsourcing Transition
- Burton Haynes on How To Use Google Keyword Tool To Increase Web Traffic
- Gregory Despain on Is Outsourcing Software Development A Good Idea?
- Andrew Pelt on Things You Need To Know About SEO Vendors
Tag Archives: miscommunication
IT managers responsible for outsourced projects commonly find that the greatest obstacle to project success is miscommunication. Here are some tips for reducing the risks of outsourcer misunderstandings causing project setbacks or failures. Tip No. 1: Recognize cultural differences. Realize that … Continue reading
Although outsourcing is great, it is extremely important that they understand the goals of your company and what is expected out of their work. This can sometimes cause a lot of stress for an employer; especially one who has never … Continue reading